We hope you and your family are safe and well in this most challenging times. We are excited to announce that Concierge Dental Design will again see patients in our office as of June 15, 2020.
As we adjust our schedules and office flow to support recommendations by the CDC, we ask for your patience and understanding as we move through difference phases of reopening.
We have ALWAYS utilized the HIGHEST standards of sterilization techniques. With that in mind, here’s what you can expect from Concierge Dental Design during this time:
- Patients and staff will be REQUIRED to wear MASKS while in the office unless asked to take them off by staff during appointment.
- If you need assistance during your visit, we ask that the person who brings you in waits in the building lobby or outside until your appointment is over to help us limit the number of people in the clinic at any one time.
- If you have a caregiver who needs to attend the visit with you, he or she will also need to wear a mask. Please inform staff if this is the case.
- Upon arrival, each patient (and caregiver, if there is one) will have their temperature taken and may be asked specific COVID-19 screening questions both prior to appointment and in-office.
- We will gather information through as many contactless ways as possible and will establish handwashing and mouth rinsing protocols for everyone.
- We have been and will be keep using an air purification for the entire office and dental chair-side high speed aerosol protection system.
- UV lights for the operatory disinfection in-between each patient
- Sneeze guards for reception counters
Our promise to you, as loyal patients and friends, whether in disinfection protocol or delivery of care, is to exceed both the norms and your expectations.
We appreciate your patience during this delay and we look forward to seeing you and hope this finds you well.
Your Concierge Dental Design Team
Dr. Youngmo Kang & Dr. Leslie Afable